Looking to work for a award-winning and growing company that’s big on culture and takes pride in delivering quality products for its customers?
Join our team! | Current Openings
A multiple Best Places to Work in WNY and Fast Track Fastest Growing Small Business in WNY award recipient, Sherex is manufacturer of world class fasteners that are used by some of largest companies in the world. We have a variety of positions open at any given time, including engineering, warehouse operations, and manufacturing operations.
We’re always looking for quality talent to join our team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Health care, vision, dental, group life insurance and long-term disability
- Generous matching 401k
- Work environment that believes in cross department support
- Extensive training and growth opportunities
- Leadership and management that supports YOU!
Strategic Account Representative
Job Posting: 3/9/2021
The Strategic Account Representative (StAR) position is a critical job function within Sherex Fastening Solutions. This position serves to support our customers’ needs, facilitate sales, and have complete understanding of Sherex products to offer customers and clients solutions that will benefit their applications. This position also supports the sales operations, our outside sales team, and requirements of the customer to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quick quotes to customers and update any pertinent contact information in the CRM system.
- Study sales records and inventory levels of current stock to assist in developing strategic purchasing programs.
- Assist in any way to control inventory levels and improve on inventory turnover rate.
- Foster harmonious working relations with all Supply Chain partners (Suppliers, Internal and External Customers).
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of item sales, purchases, costs, delivery, product performance, and inventories as required.
- Work with Sherex Outside Sales Team and Sales Representatives to maintain current business relationships and develop new projects with distributors and OEM’s.