Looking to work for a award-winning and growing company that’s big on culture and takes pride in delivering quality products for its customers?
Join our team! | Current Openings
A multiple Best Places to Work in WNY and Fast Track Fastest Growing Small Business in WNY award recipient, Sherex is manufacturer of world class fasteners that are used by some of largest companies in the world. We have a variety of positions open at any given time, including engineering, warehouse operations, and manufacturing operations.
We’re always looking for quality talent to join our team, email your resume to email@example.com.
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Health care, vision, dental, group life insurance and long-term disability
- Generous matching 401k
- Work environment that believes in cross department support
- Extensive training and growth opportunities
- Leadership and management that supports YOU!
Manufacturing Quality Technician
Job Posting: 10/22/2020
Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications. Discuss inspection results with those responsible for the products and recommend necessary corrective actions. Responsible for quality system and control plan compliance. Assist other Quality Technicians with other aspects of quality system as appropriate. Maintain current certified Quality System and coordinate all aspects of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and International Material Database System (IMDS) submittals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct incoming inspections for all materials and maintain records for same; coordination and priority as set through Quality Technician.
- Perform inspections of production parts and assemblies per the control plan and maintain records for the same. Frequency and sampling plans determined by the control plan. Recommendations for control plan amendments should be directed to the Quality engineer.